(Click picture for high quality picture)

Website: Monster Curves
Network: Reality Kings
Title: Her Secret Garden
Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Date: 02/26/2009

Info: I'm filming Adrianna gardening on all fours. Just watching her with her little hot pants on and the nice legs. Then my boy Ramon comes out of nowhere and just makes his move on Adrianna. Knowing him and his ways with women I knew he was gonna fuck Adrianna. So, I knew it was on when he got there. Boy let me tell its was of Epic proportions. Ramon fucked her up ways, side ways, and made her squirt the whole 9. Watching Adrianna with those curves and her huge tits was an utter delight. She really enjoyed the fuck. Enjoy!

Click here for high quality picture gallery
Click here for high quality video gallery



(Click picture for high quality picture)

0 comments :