(Click picture for high resolution picture gallery)

Website: Monster Curves
Network: Reality Kings

Title: You Got Served
Date: 03/12/09

Cast: Ava Rose

Storyline:
Today a young beauty by the name of Ava came through today. And it was and wasn't a visit I wanted to have. For one I had some legal problems I hadn't taken care of so she came to give me some documents. But in the other hand this young thing was amazing. Her name was Ava and she had a body of a stallion. Gorgeous face, incredible tits and a voluptouis ass. So I like I was saying she comes to me with these papers and I just panic and run to the pool where she cant get me served. But this girl even chased me to the pool!So i knew it was on. She took off her clothes and went in. Then when she went in things got a little horny and got good from there. We decided to the take the show inside. And by the time I was done she forgot to give me what she came for...EnJoy


(Click picture for high resolution picture gallery)

(Click picture for high resolution picture)

0 comments :