(Click picture for high quality picture)

Website: Monster Curves
Network: Reality Kings
Title: Liquor Ass
Cast: Kim, Corina Jayden
Date: 07/10/2008

Info: Kim was a bartender I met at a club on South Beach. I asked her if she did private functions and she said she did. I told her about a surprise party I was throwing for my friend Sergio and she said she would be happy to bartend. Little did she know she WAS the party. She thought the guests had not arrived yet and then she figured out the only liquor that was going to be served was Sergio who was going to LICK HER ass. I knew she was the type of chick who loved to have a good time and once she realized she was going to get paid and ride and nice big cock she figured she was CUMMING out ahead in the deal. Her ass was stupendous and her tits were the perfect portion for any hand. She swallowed the whole cock and took every inch of it until Sergio erupted all over her monster ass.

Click here for high quality picture gallery
Click here for high quality video gallery



(Click picture for high quality picture)

0 comments :